International ECOPROFIT Conference
Datum: 09. – 11.03.2005
Ort: (A) Graz, Steiermark
Adresse: FH Joanneum, Alte Poststr. 149, (A) Graz
The City of Graz and ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability invite mayors, civic leaders, decision makers and environmental officers worldwide to join us for the first International ECOPROFIT® Conference, to take place from 9 to 11 March 2005.
The conference will serve as an introduction to the ECOPROFIT® approach, designed to be an opportunity to learn about and consolidate the techniques, as well as how to apply ECOPROFIT® to your own constituency, department or business. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet and discuss with other forward-thinking colleagues from around the globe.
There are many reasons for joining this Conference:
– Find out how can municipalities can motivate companies to get involved in sustainable development.
– Get introduced to the idea of ECOPROFIT: Meet with the inventors from Graz and share first hand experience.
– Expose yourself to innovative ideas in order to start similar initiatives back home in your city.
– Share the life experience “ ECOPROFIT in action”. Listen to success stories from local government colleagues and business leaders.
– Make contacts with new colleagues and share with them how to best work with local businesses to achieve win-win situations for the local economy and environment.
– Discuss the link between ECOPROFIT and Local Agenda 21 as well as with other innovative environmental management approaches.
– Enjoy the flavour of the City of Graz which was European Cultural Capital in 2003.
Quelle: umwelttechnik.at, 3.2.2005
ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability
International Training Centre
D-79098 Freiburg, Germany
Tel.: +49 / 761 / 36 89 2 – 20
Fax: +49 / 761 / 36 89 2 – 29