Datum: 12. – 15.10.2003
Ort: San Francisco (US), Steiermark
Adresse: Hotel Nikko San Francisco, San Francisco (US)
Join us! We will convene the Network in San Francisco for GIN2003 around the theme of Innovating for Sustainability. Our venue, Hotel Nikko San Francisco offers accommodations and full conference facilities in the heart of the city near Union Square and public transportation. GIN2003 will be our 11th international conference, a gathering of professionals from many sectors, disciplines and countries, dedicated to building a sustainable future. You are cordially invited to to participate – conference registration is now open.
The 2003 Greening of Industry Network conference will catalyze innovation in:
• Collaborating to meet the needs of individuals and communities not well served by current institutions, policies and practices.
• Designing and implementing new institutions, public policies, civil regulation strategies, technologies and business practices.
• Creating new business models to meet basic human needs and serve the poorest segments of the global population.
• Developing and delivering education for sustainability.
• Accelerating the adoption of frameworks and practices to achieve complex objectives.
Kurt Fischer (GIN-Americas Coordinator)
Quelle: der Standard.at