DeepTech4Good - CALL FOR STARTUPS
The 3rd event
of the DeepTech4Good Acceleration Programme
is coming soon!
Get ready to conquer Europe and apply for the next event of the DT4G Acceleration Programme.
You are a high-potential startup, go in search of funding and be one of the programme’s winning startups.
Startups in the categories:
- Smart City
- Industry 4.0
DeepTech4Good (DT4G) is an Acceleration Programme, financed under the Horizon 2020 framework, committed to help DeepTech startups accelerate their development and scale up at European level.
DT4G is led by 4 innovation hubs from Germany, France, Austria and Spain, working together to identify high potential DeepTech startups.
The DT4G Programme aims to support European DeepTech startups to:
- Accelerate growth
- Cooperate with major European corporates
- Raise funds from European investors
- Attract public funding for their innovation and R&D projects
- Attract talents, reinforce their skills and strategy
- Get higher visibility
Become one of the finalists of the DeepTech4good events:
- Pitch your project, meet European VCs and attract private funding
- Meet corporate players and create business opportunities
- Participate to collaborative projects emergence and attract public funding for innovation and R&D projects
- Participate to the DT4G Programme, if you are among the final winners