18th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2018
Datum: 14. - 16.03.2018
Ort: Vienna Marriott Hotel, Parkring 12a, 1010 Wien
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:
- Benefits of the circular economy for car manufactures and recyclers
- Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding take-back quotas
- Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles
- (cars, trucks, buses, bikes)Let’s make cars greener
- Update on future cars and its impact on recycling
- Autonomous driving vehicles impact on car recycling
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Innovations in dismantling, shredding and sorting
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars
- Recycling of batteries and other hazardous components
- Reuse & refurbishment – How about data security?
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners and colleagues.
Furthermore, the congress will offer interesting workshops and the following plant tours:
- Energie- und Abfallverwertungs Gesellschaft m.b.H., Niklasdorf
- Gebrüder Gratz GmbH, Edt bei Lambach
- Müller-Guttenbrunn, Metran and MBA Polymers Austria, Amstetten/Kematen
For further information please visit www.icm.ch/iarc-2018