Junior Engineer – CAD Designer (m/w/d)
K3lab, a dynamic start-up in circular economy, is looking for an Intern / Junior Engineer (part-time, temporary) with a
focus on Machine Vision and Automation.
K3lab aims to reshape circularity around the world, by offering innovative solutions to sort and
manage municipal packaging waste. K3lab is at an exciting stage in its development and is currently
incubated at the high-tech incubator, Science Park Graz.
We are currently building up an extensive network of partners in the academic and in the industrial
world to prove the feasibility of key technologies and to foster their adoption.
- Profiency in CAD software such as Inventor, SolidWorks or ProE
- Background in Mechatronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- passionate about sustainability and environmental protection
- entrepreneurial mindset
- flexible, hands on mentality
- Conception and design of mechanical solutions according to the specifications
- Assembly and test prototypes
- Identify components and mechanical solutions to be implemented in the project
- Coordinate and plan in collaboration with the CTO the prototype construction
What we offer:
- the opportunity to play a key role in the product development from the early stage
- greatest flexibility in terms of tasks and working time.
- a dynamic and international work environment, with excellent connections to the start-up community in the region
- workplace in the center of Graz
- This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the consulting industry, with a minimum compensation of 1.585,16 € gross p.m. (Full-time basis)
- female applicants enrolled in Austrian Universities can profit from the FEMTech program of
Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf der Website von k3lab.