Mechanical Engineer / Co-founder (full time/part time)
R2R, a dynamic start-up in the recycling industry, is looking for a Co-founder with a focus on engineering.
R2R aims to foster conscious waste management around the world, by offering innovative solutions to sort and manage municipal packaging waste. R2R’s core competence is in the development of technologies around optical sorting. R2R is at an exciting stage in its development and is currently incubated at the high-tech incubator, Science Park Graz. We are currently building up an extensive network of partners in the academic, as well as, industrial world to prove the feasibility of key technologies and to foster their adoption. R2R has a solid funding roadmap and looking to expand.
- act as technical project leader from feasibility to go-to-market
- specify and design the machine and its mechanical components
- define and execute the tests in the different development stages
- define the requirements for automation and control
- coordinate external partners (academic and industrial) involved in mechanical design and in automation
- interface with sensor developers to optimize the sensor-machine interaction