Internship at International Cleantech Network (ICN)
Are you interested in cleantech and the development of sustainable solutions?
Do you want to support ICN in its effort to strengthen the cooperation between the worlds’ leading cleantech clusters?
If yes, then you might be the candidate that we are looking for.
ICN is based at CLEANs offices in central Copenhagen, Denmark and represents 13 world-leading cleantech clusters effectively acting as a platform for cross-regional economic development based on a triple helix approach i.e. cooperation between companies, universities and research institutions, and public authorities. CLEAN is Denmark’s green triple-helix cluster, who coordinates the cooperation between companies, authorities and research institutions in order to develop and facilitate solutions within the fields of smart data, waste management, water technology and many other sustainable solutions. CLEAN is the host of the ICN Secretariat until the end of 2019.
As intern at ICN you will be responsible of the following:
- Research funding possibilities for ICN through the EU programs and other funding sources
- Develop material for the ICN Board of Directors and Steering Committee and other ICN meetings
- Maintain and develop the ICN webpage and ICN social media (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Prepare and participate in annual meetings, conference calls and other events
- Prepare reports, newsletters and other material for ICN members