Virtual International Partnering –
Innovation in Environment & Energy & Circular Economy
Be there and meet virtual at the planned time!
The Virtual International Partnering – Innovation in Environment & Energy & Circular Economy brings together companies and research organisation from across Europe and worldwide. This is a unique opportunity, organised in the framework of the Enterprise Europe Network, to generate new contacts for business, technical co-ooperation and R&D. The model is time- and costefficient and results in business! B2Match on 4. and 5. May 2020.
- Waste and Recycling
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Circular Economy
- Water and Water treatments
Participation – Why?
- As purchaser – find qualified European suppliers
- As market/sales manager – find new European customers
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology / innovative solutions
- As research organisation – find partners for European R&D projects
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled virtual meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in the thematic focus