Arnold Technology for Metal Recycling’s (ATM) slogan is the basis for new machine generations like the latest ArnoCut line. In order to process residual material into valuable secondary raw material, multi-functional plants with innovative processing and cleaning systems are needed. Waste disposal and recycling companies, successfully and effectively operating in their business sectors world-wide, can benefit from decades of experience provided by ATM.
More than any other products on the market, the latest ArnoCut models meet all customer-specific requirements. ArnoCut 400 has proved to be particularly suitable and effective for small and medium-sized companies.
Technology ArnoCut 400/600:
- shear function with a shear force of 4,000 or 6,000 kN;
- baling function with a refracting power of 6,000 kN;
- breaking function with a press capacity of 2,000 kN;
- bed length of 4.1 to 6.2 m;
- compaction chamber moulded on all sides;
- can be taken apart into 4 constituent pieces, guaranteeing easy transport;
- integrated path measuring systems in all cylinders;
- drive unit and electrics installed in lockable containers;
- Bosch Rexroth axial piston pumps with modular controller concept;
- control: Siemens S7 with Multipanel;
- remote maintenance;
- low noise pollution through containers.
ATM products are designed for permanent operation. Spare and worn parts are produced in-house and are available on short notice.
Further information: www.atm-recyclingsystems.com
Mag. Alexander Kügele
CEO ATM Recyclingsystems GmbH
A-8753 Fohnsdorf, Josef-Ressel-Gasse 8
Tel.: +43 (0) 3573 / 27 5 27-0
Fax: +43 (0) 3573 / 27 5 27-390