Take advantage of the summer 2020 to make an impact on the future and our environment and get paid for it
The Green Tech Cluster is supporting students to help them with the further development of their concepts for a green business. Professional advisers from the Science Park Graz, the Start-up Garage and the Green Tech Cluster will help drive forward green concepts through a wide range of support, including start-up workshops, coaching, business pitch training, development of business plans, contacts to pilot customers and partners, and transfer to a start-up program.
Forget work placement – form your own business
- Hands-on development phase from July to September 2020
- Advice from start-up experts
- Business pitch at closing ceremony at the end of September 2020
The jury panel, consisting of representatives from the Green Tech Cluster, the Science Park Graz, the Start-up Garage, SFG and the City of Graz has selected the ideas from all the applications eligible to participate in the program.
During the selection, particular attention was paid to the following criteria:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Resolution of a specific problem
- A clear perspective what should be achieved in the program and beyond