EC2i for USA & China: tailored market entry support for Styrian SME
11. June 2018
The European Cleantech Internationalisation Initiative (EC2i) integrates the goals and strategies of five leading European cleantech clusters: Green Tech Cluster (Austria), Tweed (Belgium), CLEAN (Denmark), Tenerrdis (France), Sustainable Business Hub (Sweden).
The main objectives of this initiative are:
- To stimulate internationalisation of innovative European SMEs into large and dynamic cleantech markets with high growth potential (the United States and China).
- To capitalise on strong common identity and shared vision of opportunities founded on extensive past cooperation by collaborating in the development of value chains spanning all five clusters, enabling them to take a leading global position in the cleantech space.
- To establish and develop strategic partnerships with stakeholders in the target markets, identify local market opportunities, raise the profiles of European SMEs, and pursue opportunities for collaborative business development.
More information on the project can be found here.
The Matchmaking Missions
1. EC2i Matchmaking mission in New York City 2018
On Monday May 7th, the EC2i clusters from Austria (Green Tech Cluster), Belgium (TWEED), Denmark (CLEAN), France (Tenerrdis), and Sweden (Sustainable Business Hub) organised the first matchmaking mission in New York City. This happened in collaboration with Brooklyn-based Urban Future Lab during the Smart Cities week. During the event, more than 17 companies from the five clusters held B2B talks with legal companies, consultants, and utilities from the American cleantech sector with a clear objective of identifying business opportunities for the European SMEs. They also participated in the Smart Cities Conference New York from Tuesday May 8th to Thursday May 10th.
In preparation a US Cleantech Market Intelligence Webinar was held on March 15th 2018. You can find a videodocumentation and the slides of the event here.
- BLUE POWER (Herbert Gösweiner, CEO)
- CBOne – advanced combustion management (Nina Paulitsch, Dpt. Engineering, Research & Development)
2. EC2i Matchmaking mission in Shanghai 2018
The China Mission will take place at the CleanConnect Conference in Nanjing the 15-16 November 2018. Based on your needs and preferences, we will facilitate tailor-made meetings with relevant partners and Chinese investors.
Inform yourself with the:
- Preliminary programme
- Save the date flyer
- Webinar of our strategic partner Umore in China on “Insights On China’s Environmental New Issues Market” (June 2018)
Frederik Thure, Head of Secretariat ICN
T: +45 61 24 33 16
Weitere News zu diesem Thema
Polaris 2800 – The Optimum Stationary Waste Wood Shredder
Wood has always played an important role in the economic life of the Upper Bavarian community of Eitting near Munich. So they chose the optimum Stationary Waste Wood Shredder from Lindner-Recyclingtech. More →
Wind & PV being turned into green gas
As part of a research project, Graz University of Technology, along with its project partners VERBUND and German firm Sunfire, is setting up a demonstration plant at the thermal power station in Mellach. More →
First Turn-Key Plastics Recycling Facility in the Island State
Cypriot President Inaugurates the First Turn-Key Plastics Recycling Facility in the Island State – a collaboration between Lindner & Starlinger PCC Recycling, a Poullaides Group company, is taking an important step towards a circular economy with modern recycling technology from Austria and Germany. The flexibility of the recycling facility solves several of the island’s problems at once. More →