Tailored market entry support for Styrian SME
The European Cleantech Internationalisation Initiative (EC2i) integrates the goals and strategies of five leading European cleantech clusters:
- Green Tech Cluster (Austria)
- Tweed (Belgium)
- CLEAN (Denmark)
- Tenerrdis (France)
- Sustainable Business Hub (Sweden)
The main objectives of this initiative are:
- To stimulate internationalisation of innovative European SMEs into large and dynamic cleantech markets with high growth potential (the United States and China).
- To capitalise on strong common identity and shared vision of opportunities founded on extensive past cooperation by collaborating in the development of value chains spanning all five clusters, enabling them to take a leading global position in the cleantech space.
- To establish and develop strategic partnerships with stakeholders in the target markets, identify local market opportunities, raise the profiles of European SMEs, and pursue opportunities for collaborative business development.
More information on the project can be found on the project website www.ec2i.eu
The Matchmaking Missions
EC2i Matchmaking mission in New York City 2018
On Monday May 7th, the EC2i clusters from Austria (Green Tech Cluster), Belgium (TWEED), Denmark (CLEAN), France (Tenerrdis), and Sweden (Sustainable Business Hub) organised the first matchmaking mission in New York City. This happened in collaboration with Brooklyn-based Urban Future Lab during the Smart Cities week. During the event, more than 17 companies from the five clusters held B2B talks with legal companies, consultants, and utilities from the American cleantech sector with a clear objective of identifying business opportunities for the European SMEs. They also participated in the Smart Cities Conference New York from Tuesday May 8th to Thursday May 10th.
In preparation a US Cleantech Market Intelligence Webinar was held on March 15th 2018. You can find a videodocumentation and the slides of the event here.
Special thanks to the Internationalisierungscenter Steiermark for supporting the Matchmaking Mission!
EC2i Matchmaking mission in Shanghai 2019
The mission from 15th till 18th April 2019 will be held in conjunction with the IE Expo and the China Utility Week with the objective to set up tailor-made matchmaking meetings between European SMEs with relevant Chinese companies. In order to ensure profitable business meetings, we have made a cooperation agreement with our Chinese partner Umore Groups, which will individually match the companies at the IE Expo and CUW.
Inform yourself with the:
- Detailed programme
- Save the date flyer
- Video of our 1st Webinar of our strategic partner Umore in China on “Insights On China’s Environmental New Issues Market” (June 2018)
- Video of our 2nd Webinar on the “China Matchmaking Mission” on September 12th 2018!“
This project was funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020)
T: +43 316 407744-13
EC2i Project Manager
T: +45 61 24 33 16